Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello.

Hi!

I am finally kicking off this blog I started to build around a month ago.  I have already made two projects to share, I just got too lazy to write the requisite posts.  Also my camera is MIA (good time for me to start a blog, I know), so that contributed to my procrastination.  For now, you'll have to deal with my photo booth pictures à la my ol' MacbookPro.  I promise I know about photo quality.  Don't you see a lot of apologies about bad photos online?  Then you don't really notice any big quality issues when you do look at the photos...  are people just apologizing because they don't own SLRs?

So what will this blog be?  Not just a bunch of rhetorical questions I hope.  I like to dabble all over the place.  My most consuming (and kind of new for me) interest right now is furniture design / construction.  However, I am fresh out of school and semi-nomadic, so my furniture output is currently zilch (other than Rhino models haha).  I have plans though, boy do I have plans.  I'll share, don't worry.  I also have plans for several paper engineering projects, general decorating ideas, as well as fashion and accessory ideas, and I am sure I'll pepper in the ocasional fine artwork.  I big reason I am starting this blog is that I always have tons of ideas, but I am very lazy.  I think it will be motivating and inspiring to have a track record of my work and process, and to be able to keep tabs on other people who's work I find provoking.

Best,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment